View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:11 AM   #4
haulin79

I assume you selected "I do not wish to answer. " haha. Everybody else if free to answer correctly or even lie...nobody is checking. I am not W. Bush recording your keystrokes (although he might be).

I appologize for not adding "her". I am Chinese and in the Chinese language, there is no distinction between "his" and "hers" and "he" and "she". It is a very unsexist language.

I have been reading the 986 boards extensively and have not had the need to ask a question. Because the board knowledge is so vast and with the almighty search function I have been able to find answers to all my questions thus far.

Those that are curious about the board demographics are free to look at the results, those that think this information should be private are welcome to close their eyes before they see the pretty colored poll bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boxster
Haulin79,

You claim "The purpose of this thread? For fun, out of curiosity, stereotyping, demographics...?" What's "fun" about sharing my salary with a bunch of people on a website? Why would anyone want to further "stereotyping"? Now, "demographics" certainly makes sense if you are attempting to provide support to the site by becoming a sponsor, but if that were the case then I'd hope you'd have mentioned it in your post.

I hope everyone questions your motivation for this poll - you joined this site on May 21, 2006, you don't own a porsche, you haven't asked for any help in purchasing a porsche and this is your FIRST and ONLY post. In addition, you might want to avoid polls that are sexist and imply women do not own boxsters - "his salary"?

Last edited by haulin79; 05-29-2006 at 01:41 PM.
haulin79 is offline   Reply With Quote