View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #52
compinsating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
Again, takes no more than a mildly setup Miata or Civic to over take any typical Corvette. I've owned personally 9 built DSMs and during my rein of terror running Southwest Speed back in the day have built or oversaw the builds of many, and not one vette myself nor any of the group I would frequently talk to would compete, quick in straights against any Low HP car but road hogs in corners. My last DSM, when I was racing it was rolling on complete built suspension, 426awhp/393awtq quick spooling TD06 20g, etc... I'd attend as many events as I could and never placed behind a single vette.

In fact I hardly ever see Vettes at the track. Mustangs, Miata, Hondas, couple Porsche, various other cars but usually only 1 or 2 Vettes per event and always in my way. And easily lapped [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
*yawn* this thread isnt about vettes vs porsches but again ill say your comments are just silly. To say a vette is what you say ... Lol nope. Ive owned two dsm's as well one built and one stock. Besides the fact that we are comparing cars that are in different classes the vette holds its own against the best of them. This is about as juvenile as "my dad can beat up your dad" when in the end ... Both our dads can make pancakes on a sunday morning just fine for both our families lol. Dont get me wrong i love these debates but i stand by my view that to say a vette is junk compared to what ever is just silly. Shucks go read a motor trend or any other car mag that compares them. Vettes are amazing cars. Every car has its strengths and weakness
compinsating is offline   Reply With Quote