View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 12:19 PM   #30
compinsating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour View Post
Unsubscribed from thread. This is driving me nuts.
*sigh* really ??? Ok for peoe like randal... Relax. Its just fun talk about cars. This thread should be theast thing to frustrate anyone. Remember you cant type tone in these comments. I love having these talks about cars.... Its ok lol

Ok so im at the dealership waiting to sign papers on the car. It did get inspected and passed. I took it for a test drivd.... Wow this little thing is fun!!! What a blast to drive lol this thing feels like its on rails. Im a short guy and the cab fits me just right. Love the feel of the seats. Dont like how stiff the shifter is... Is there anything i can about that?

Ill post up pics when i get home(cfew hours) it has the hard top which i like as well.

Ok i gotta say... Its a quik little car but its not as fast as some was getting me to think.

Im not comaining though, i didnt get it for the speed. My two supras.. Thise were fast, my twin turbo camaro was sick fast .. This porsche is just fun lol dont unsubscribe im just typing out loud lol share my excitement lolol

Ill update in a bit
compinsating is offline   Reply With Quote