View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #24
DWBOX2000

I wrote an email to excellence last week about the term "entry level" when referring to the boxster/cayman ( referring to story about gts vs the R). I wrote in jest that if you want to use that reference , wouldn't it be appropriate now to call the 911 carrera the entry level 911 considering all the other more expensive versions. Now it is silly to insult such an awesome car but I think it is silly to do the same to the boxster. It's a different car, and believe it or not, some rich people (not me, not rich) prefer the ride and the design. They appeal to different users. personally I like most cars, Vette, miata, camaro, etc. Obviously some people like Boxsters because it doesn't appear to being halted at the assembly line. Though these arguments can be entertaining, what ever happened to the old saying " if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it". I am getting softer in my older years.
In closing, People are different and thank goodness, so are our cars. Enjoy your ride, whatever it is.
DWBOX2000 is offline   Reply With Quote