View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #17
boxxster

The insurance estimate was 19k cdn.It was delivered today and it looks much better than in the pictures. The hood and drivers side door are just really dirty (not damaged) and the interior looks pretty nice. I'll clean it up on the weekend and post some pictures. Visually, the frame looks straight and the bottom of the car is clean and dry. The only suspension component that looks like it needs to be replaced is a control arm in the back which is bent. You can't tell in the picture but it turns out the back drivers side wheel is a little crooked.

A friend has an 03 boxster (base) with an irreparable title (from a hit to the back) so the plan is just to swap over all the front parts I need and paint it. My only concern was that the center radiator on this car would damaged because if it was, the parts car wouldn't have it. But it looks intact so I'm pretty happy about that. The only thing I'll have to do is cut a hole in the bumper and pop in the center grille piece the S has.

Oh and thanks for all the boxster resources you've put together mike. I've got them bookmarked on my computer.
boxxster is offline   Reply With Quote