Thread: Bedtime
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 11:42 AM   #9
Wallace River

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexcramer View Post
That is beautiful. According to Google maps, you are only 3,516 miles and 50 hours away. It is also 40 degrees colder which means the car will run stronger the closer I get. Maybe I can do it in 48?
Haha, tell you what, we can switch homes. You can have the Nova Scotia winter and I'll take California :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche9 View Post
Nice photo. Having to put her away for such a long time is a bummer. I'd have some serious withdrawal issues.
Yea it happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulofto View Post
Nice photo. That time of year has arrived. Mine heads into hibernation this weekend as well.
Thanks. I need one more good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCactus View Post
Yeah I will be putting my car away for the winter in 1 more week's time sadly.... the season for driving seems to be so short but I love the car more each Spring !!
If next spring was as easy to get her out as this spring, them I'm already waiting for it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by san rensho View Post
Feel (kind of) sorry for you guys. But feel sorry for me too. Its been so hot here in Miami that I haven't really had a chance to drive with the top down.
LOL, my car came from down there, I think it's still going into culture shock with our winters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy583 View Post
I figure I have around 2 more weeks until I put here to sleep for the winter. I'll be taking a trip to the Catskills this weekend. I hope there are still still leaves left on the trees
Know what u mean, the leaves are falling fast here. I was hoping for a weekend trip up around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, but sadly I don't think it's going to happen.