View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 03:09 AM   #1
DarkStar

Garage
Failed LED Cluster Conversion? lol

Well I had some H7 Blue LED Bulbs layin around, Each bulb has 68 LED's. Well the ones I have do, I also have a H4 which IDK what color it is and it has like 200 LED's lol. Anyway I said why not, I'm up super late/early because I been sick which kept me up all night and sleep all day. Not good but I'm getting off of it.

Swap came out AWESOME on the HVAC, I haven't done the rest yet but so far I have not damaged a single LED which is pretty good, having to desolder them first and resolder them. My Display is damaged, been that way since I got the car. I know they can get a lil brighter but I'd have to do work to locate the resistors to change those out and I say the heck with that.

Pics:

And the Samsung TabS 8.4 OctaCore tablet running Kodi 15 and my modified CarbonCarPC Skin.

And the Bulb:

So onto the failure... Well something happened.... Usually I have the AC set to Auto and 71*... Now that is hot... I have to hold it down to 65 to 64 to be comfortable. COLD is ice cold still. I ran it through the motions from Cold to Hot and fast and slow fan. Even turned it off and even turned the car off and back on. Still nothing. Any idea's? Valve got stuck open maybe?