View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:47 AM   #5
BobMarley1

Hi Jim,

I purchased the car used last year, 2002 with 59k.

Whenever I go over bumps(rough roads), there is some type of rattle. I checked the control arms, but they seem okay. In searching the forum, I've seen other items that have my similar situation, sway bar/bushings, or control arms.

I hear what a great handling car this is, and it is, but I feel that the car leans too much. Like some cars seem to really hug corners and kind of lean in, making you feel secure, this car, while it handles good, it doesn't give me that secure feeling.
I once said that I felt more secure in my college car, 89 civic. But I figured it was because I was traveling at a lower speed. But while driving the car, I can drive behind a truck and the truck appears to have no problems taking turns, while I feel more leary.

I thought it could be the struts, per your old post, but figured I try other things before plunking down over 1k for the parts.

Thanks Jim for any isight.

I also posted a request over at pbb, for someone to test my car and see if I'm crazy.

Thanks again!

Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hi,

Why do you think you need these? How many miles on your car? What symptoms are you experiencing? ...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
BobMarley1 is offline   Reply With Quote