View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 11:33 AM   #10
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2002s View Post
South NJ = Citgo regular $1.85
Their Premium $2.29

Shell VPower (My choice) $2.49

With the low gas $ I'm going to take another, off the cuff, 1900 mile drive down to Florida. Could be less than $200 for fuel
It's always interesting how close NJ and FL always are on gas prices.
Well at least in Central Florida, I don't get down to South Florida during summer...still too way humid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche Chick View Post
It's because we're waging a silent economic war with Russia. Oil is the biggest export for Russia.

Diamonds are going down. Gold is still low. Big Russian moneymakers.

Enjoy it while you can. I know I am. :dance:
I believe it's because the perception of future demand has finally fallen in line with the reality. Even back when crude was above $100 global production was outpacing actual consumption. At those inflated prices everyone turned on the spigot because costs could be recouped and still turn a big profit. But now that China has hit their inevitable slow down from a series of unsurprising financial mistakes the bidders seem to be back firmly on planet Earth. Asia and the Euro zone have some problems that aren't gong away anytime soon no matter what happens in Russia.
Instead of diamonds and gold I'm buying stock in these energy companies that pay out decent dividends.
Energy is still in the top four of best asset classes over 20 the last years, even at $2 gas those guys have no shortage of customers.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 09-16-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote