View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #18
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chows4us
NO. Since I own one, I know your way off base. The consuer reports stuff merely talks about problems. Now go look at both customer loyality and resale value. MINI has consistently been #1 for the last several years.

The fan base is extremely loyal, many 2 and 3 MINI homes now. Its all about the driving experience. It doesn't matter that there may be some first year warranty problems (as all cars have) since the fun factor way more than compensates for it. Take a test drive and you just might drive home with one ... actually you probably won't since virtually ALL MINIs are custom built to order because the factory can't keep up with demand.
Hi,

I respect your opinion and am pleased you like your Car. But, I have test driven them, even took one (an 'S') for 6 Laps around BIR and 2 Laps around an Auto-X course. I was not impressed. I didn't like the feel, the fit & finish, the Pedal arrangement, or the look of it.

Definitely not the Car for me, besides, you can't travel a mile without coming across at least a couple of them, which isn't impressive either since most people (not necessarily you) don't know ******************** about Cars. But, you certainly demonstrate the fierce loyalty many owners possess, which is good - everyone should Love their Car!...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote