View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #3
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Re-post of my remark from other thread:

If you want some respect and desire to belong to an existing community, don't be a jerk. Don't lie to the forum and tell others different things in IM. Don't purposely troll members to get a negative reply. Don't be as crude as you can be.

Put a cap on it and maybe just try to fit in just a little?

If you want to lie and antagonize and brag and annoy, be prepared to take some heat from those who don't think they should have to put up with it.

I was glad to call a spade a spade with Coreseller and Landa. What a couple of useless tools. Like SAE sockets in the metric drawer.

Was I a bully. I'll wear that hat if that's what you wish to call some garbage being taken out, but I refuse to be straight out lied to or watch a member IM another to death then solicit a gang against him while not even owning a 986. Landa? How crude and vile and antagonist does a person need to be before someone tells them exactly what they think of their attitude and throat chops them?

Obviously the site is not moderated regularly or even weekly until their inbox explodes with reports. A regular mod may indeed help.

ETA. I've IM'd a few members who I know I offended way back with that cat thing. Mark asked me personally not to mention that animal. If I missed you, I do apologize for that mess.

Last edited by Timco; 09-04-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote