View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 04:06 PM   #20
DarkStar

Garage
I have a 3.2. How much would you do that lil part shipped to 87110? It should be pretty light, its also small so a very small box, or even a flat rate bubble envelope would work. I just noticed the day before a big cruise a strange noise. Opened up the lid and there it was... pulley burning into the plastic in front of it. I tightened it all down hard and have been driving it that way because I have to and Quality Porsche Parts wont pull one off of a motor since all their motors are good.

Well, despite having no hard top, could you still look to see if it has those Spinlocks, just to be certain? I know a lot of people sold their tops, but that would mean their car might still have the spinlocks.

I need the thing where the teal arrow is pointing and the orange arrow. If it doesn't have them it should have just a plastic cap. If not thats ok. I just have to check....

So go ahead and PM Me when your ready. Price on the Aluminum engine part and Spinlocks if possible. As a priority. And the Mirrors and Scoops secondary. Since those are just for looks for me.