View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #5
steved0x

Lift up on the fore/aft adjustment handle and then bounce/push your hind end down and you can ensure that the seat is in the lowermost height adjustment. If you are already there, you may be able to get a tiny bit more headroom by going a little bit forward with the seat and then reclining a bit more.

In my case I have a Recaro Profi XL seat mounted to floor using BK R-9075 side mount and BK R-9044 floor mount. The rear most hole of the sidemount is fastened to the floor using the floor mounting bolt, and the front hole is bolted to the floor mount adapter. I have the seat mounted using the lower of the three front holes in the side mount, and this *just* clears the roll hoops. If you have a BK bar you wouldn't be able to use the BK padding.

I don't have a measurement but I will say my helmet used to rub the top in the OEM seat and there is plenty of clearance now. I am 6'2" with 34" inseam and the positioning is perfect. Shorter inseam could probably go a little closer to the front. My waist is 36" 240LB and the seat is a good fit and I could possibly even gain a few pounds and could probably fit just fine.

On the passenger side I have the regular Recaro Profi and man that thing is tiny! Almost like a child seat. I can fit if I jam myself in but it is *tight* and I could not drive a long distance that way.

Steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote