View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 02:20 PM   #54
JayG
On the slippery slope

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.JonathanLanda View Post
I made that comment Because the other forum member said "he threw up in his throat" regarding my comment.

If that offended you, I apologize.

But you are older than me, you should know better.
You should be here for help and support. Not bashing ppl.

Your comment is completely irrelevant to the question I asked. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

You started a thread to completely attack me and it backfired. So stop. Get on with your life and be a positive example for younger folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to learn some manners. Age has nothing to do with it. BigJake is much younger than you and never has the attitude you do.

You find it OK to make a snide remark to a member and then when the same thing is pushed back, you get your panties in a twist. If you want people to help you, try to not come off as such a smartass newbe

maybe you should do a little searching and actually read the threads. Post #1 is very clear to where the fuse tap goes, it's on the relay

Actually I did not start a thread to attack you and it is similar to one from another member. I specifically did not respond to your thread because i did not want to rain on your parade until you made an uncalled for comment. There is also nothing to backfire and in any case there not everyone shares your belief that your need to do lot of changes right off the bat. Drive the car, enjoy the car, become the car , ommm.

there have been a lot of new owners recently both here and on other forum that are doing all kinds of mods to their cars before they even drive them a bit and see what may or may not be necessary.

You want to put a bunch of crap on your car because you have more money than brains, go right ahead. BTW, the sprint booster is a waste of money and most will agree K&N filters are not such a great idea for a Boxster

Do what ever cosmetic changes you want, everyone here has an opinion and we all know what opinions are, mine included.

I see you are in San Diego, so why don't you chill out a bit, enjoy your car for a bit and then figure out what needs to be done with it.

The biggest performance mod you can do is Driver Education. I can guarantee that unless you are Patrick Long's clone, you are not driving the car anywhere near its capability. Join our local PCA chapter and you will find a lot of great friendly and helpful people. In fact there is an Autocross this Sunday at Qualcomm. Its probubly too late for you to register as a newbe, but come on down, see a lot of P-cars and meet some cool people. Hell I'll even buy you a beer afterwards
2014 Porsche Performance Driving School
2020 BMW X3, 2013 Ram 1500, 2016 Cmax, 2004 F-150 "Big Red"

Last edited by JayG; 08-04-2015 at 02:32 PM.
JayG is offline   Reply With Quote