View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 08:51 AM   #628
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick3000 View Post
Whoaa, now that is pretty slick, I like it. Not too small, but not too big either. Good taste... happy it turned out just the way you wanted it Rick

I also really (really) like the Amber kits. Can't wait to see one of those illuminiated on the Boxster car! I might have to swap mine. Also, anyone who wants to switch their LED color I have plenty left here and happy to snail-mail them over for the price of shipping (something like $8 loll). Sml envelop... unbelievebly expansive I know. An option for you guys.

ALL RECENT ORDERS/KITS SHIPPED!!! Dropped 22 at the post office this very morning and updated your tracking no on the system. Been warned there is one-big-day delay on departure due to the massive Typhoon we recently got hit with... every jets were grounded for a good 24hrs.

I hate tropical storms... scary as hell (for a Canadian anyway). I was locked indoor for the last 2 days. Dunno how you guys live peacefully in the south of the USA lolllll geez man :/ Not too often for me thank you very much