View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 05:21 AM   #3
DMage

It was a pretty big puff, and I turned the car off when I saw it. I haven't had any smoking on the car that I've noticed previously. I did let it clear out and sit for 10 mins for the oil level sensor to reset. Restarted and no smoke and the oil level was two from the top full line (3 bars unlit).

I was going to take it in for a smoke test for the P1130, as I wonder if its a cracked oil filler tube per some comments I was reading on other P1130 threads where there was not a corresponding P1128, but the AOS was also mentioned as a culprit. Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions.

On the second start (without smoke) I checked the oil filler cap. I was able to remove it and hear the vacuum, and the idle stumbled. Also I should mention after clearing the P1130 code the idle was rough/stumbled for a bit, I assume it was the computer relearning the mixture. But, now it is idling fine.

Also, car is a 2000 S, with almost 83k miles. AOS is probably original, no documentation to show its been replaced.

Last edited by DMage; 06-20-2015 at 08:03 AM.
DMage is offline   Reply With Quote