View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:38 AM   #574
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
It's still showing as 'processing' on my account on the website Fred. Guess my parcel must still be at the bottom of the pile. I know it will eventually arrive, but I just wish China Post would pull their fingers out of their collective lazy asses and mail my frikkin parcel, just starting to get frustrated that's all But thanks for the update
Jon - its long gone man (#CP299*903*1CN), and so all of the others I've been told this morning by my little post lady (I owe her a box of chocolate, arggg). Once I get access to my virus free PC I'll logon the gtp admin and input this into the system so you can have the full string mate.

Rushing China Post. You are having a laugh... One-point-Four+ billion population country. Just the fact that this 'post system' works at all is beyond comprehension lollll Impossible logistics made possible!

ps. they know what I am doing there (e.g. business related) and don't report me or bother me too much. As long as I don't rush them We've unloaded a truck full of those SkyBreakers on them man... picture that for a min loll Took them a week, can't complain (personally) but I know what you mean, can be frustrating to wait for your stuff.

I apologize to you and others. One of these day GTP will have its own workforce "team" which will rank the Best in the World. Same as Apple and Microsoft
(^hmmm keep sniffin pmma vapors fred lolllll)