View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 08:03 AM   #563
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonD View Post
OH OH excellent hope it comes to me soon can hardly wait. :dance:
Will the tracking #s be via the ordering website or will you personally email them to us Fred? By the way thanks for everything, how is JJ doing?
J's tha man, never gonna be the same. He tasted what near death feels like for the first time. He's a tough puppy now loll

That was his soft silicon rubber toy in his mouth (helps cooling). He has this fetish at home, carry this thing everywhere he goes for some freakish reason. Dog was doing high fever and not ventilating normally, low energy etc... so.... that cube toy came in handy (for once). We went shooting arrows together at the pro-club this Sunday afternoon - he stayed there at my side alerted & scanning all of that 2hrs.... I think we looked pretty cool loll

Note to all, if you want to get your puppy to settle down in a flash, feed him industrial grade insecticides. Werks

ps. tracking # are inputted in the system. Gtp sends out an email automat when updated but I'll make dbl sure you get it and send a separate note mate... look up for spam lollll

pps: 21 are gone already, 47 more to shoot out of there. Nasty stuff...