Thread: Macan problem
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 11:13 AM   #12
cfos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
isn't kind of small inside? I've seen a few zipping around here and in NYC and I kind of don't get it. Sure you get the handling, but you're giving up space. For an urban driver I don't get it at all. You're not going to be able to go very fast anywhere to appreciate the handling. It seems like a very niche car, for the "Town and Country" driver who lives in a city and needs to get out to their muddy/snowy estate on the weekend. If your a suburban driver, typically you have a car for each season where you can get out in the open and really rave about the handling of your go fast car, or the clearance/utility of your winter car. Seems redundant to have the hybrid of both while also having the go fast car and the winter car.
Along the same lines as your reply to my post in the GT3 thread where you objected to my meme based on a set of criteria... can't someone just like something and not have a thought out rationale? Hmmm?

Anyway, I love the Macans. Would have seriously considered one if it was available on 1/2013. But, having since been released, I don't know that it would work for me. This space isn't enough and would like something more retractable that the flip-up panel.