Thread: Macan problem
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 05:44 AM   #10
Muzzle of Bees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
isn't kind of small inside? I've seen a few zipping around here and in NYC and I kind of don't get it. Sure you get the handling, but you're giving up space. For an urban driver I don't get it at all. You're not going to be able to go very fast anywhere to appreciate the handling. It seems like a very niche car, for the "Town and Country" driver who lives in a city and needs to get out to their muddy/snowy estate on the weekend. If your a suburban driver, typically you have a car for each season where you can get out in the open and really rave about the handling of your go fast car, or the clearance/utility of your winter car. Seems redundant to have the hybrid of both while also having the go fast car and the winter car.
I saw a caravan of Macans doing what appeared to be a rally, they had the rally stickers pasted everywhere, when I was travelling east last fall. About 8 or 10 Macans were with us for a while on and off. We would stop and see them at rest stops, gas stations, etc. I talked to one of the guys driving and he loved his.
I agree about having to get one at some point. Used for me. So it will be while.