Thread: Macan problem
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:56 PM   #9
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
I drove both the Macan and the Cayenne and there is no comparison. The cayenne is just another SUV in my opinion. A very nice one, but I was not impressed with it handling wise. On the other hand, the Macan, while not a sportscar, handles much more like one than the cayenne. Just my opinion.
isn't kind of small inside? I've seen a few zipping around here and in NYC and I kind of don't get it. Sure you get the handling, but you're giving up space. For an urban driver I don't get it at all. You're not going to be able to go very fast anywhere to appreciate the handling. It seems like a very niche car, for the "Town and Country" driver who lives in a city and needs to get out to their muddy/snowy estate on the weekend. If your a suburban driver, typically you have a car for each season where you can get out in the open and really rave about the handling of your go fast car, or the clearance/utility of your winter car. Seems redundant to have the hybrid of both while also having the go fast car and the winter car.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote