View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #7
dbear61

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoger View Post
Yeah, I was just feeling fortunate to get the hard top with the car! So the $117 was not a deal-killer for the rack. It's probably not near the quality of an authentic Porche product. Then again, you put the top on it, cover it, and shove it over in a corner for the summer. What do you really need?

Oh... OK, yeah, there are some Pontiacs in the picture. Sorry about that. To answer KRAM36, yes, the red car appears exactly as delivered. We've turned about 6200 miles on the clock since taking delivery. To say it's "garage kept" would be, uh, understatingly accurate. The wheels are actually Firehawk-specific Ronals. They're extremely hard to find if you want originals, but there are repros out there for those who are into that sort of thing.

I'll see what I can do on the ZR-1 & GTO pics. Never figured anyone would be very interested. Is there an appropriate place in the forum for that? (I imagine it's OT to 986 stuff!) Here's one of the ZR-1 and Firehawk at my favorite shop down in New Braunfels....
If you've got a Chevy Monza tucked in the back corner, we'd love to see pics on that, too!

DBear
dbear61 is offline   Reply With Quote