View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 02:12 PM   #18
jpc763

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoger View Post
#3: Follow the "Porsche Headlight Retrofit [from CAD, prototyping to finish)" thread and maybe build my own. NOPE! I suck at that. Or have someone build that for me? I didn't see an obvious way to place an order. But the work and end product looks really trick.

#4: Wait for Pelican to release their kit.
Hey gtoger,

I too am in kind of the same boat as you but I have done much more reading. I was looking into this in October but decided to do my stereo upgrade first. Now the procedure is changed, but the product remains the same.

First, #4 is also #3. Nine8Six is the designer of the retro kit and he had them available on his website up until this month when Pelican is taking over. They want to have a top notch procedure written up before releasing the product to hundreds of us buyers. You can look at the products here The ultimate bi-xenon headlight retrofit kit for Sport & Super cars

particalwave was actually doing the headlight retrofit back in October. You would order from the above website shipping them to particlewave, remove your headlights and send them to particalwave who would replace the lights with the new ones and send them back. I do not know if he is still doing this now that pelican parts has taken over.

Hope this helps.

John
jpc763 is offline   Reply With Quote