View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 04:30 PM   #8
Nine8Six

^ correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman View Post
OK Fred, now I'm confused. Is this AES company going to be making your projectors that will be sold thru Pelican or is this some different entirely new venture?
The optic that are hidden inside the GTP are not manufactured by myself. Made by a pretty switched on team here. Those optic is killer if you ask me, works just fine when compared to modern optics. We've tested 14 (fourteen) of those MH1 style optics at the time and the AES won by far - their optic is deeper back, gives a better focus just before hitting the clear glass lens. They also come with heat transfer extruded around it bowl... others were micro thin and simply (over)heating in comparison.

Their only problem: they are not all that cheap :/ compared to the tons of other MH1 variations available anyway. But then, who bloody cares, it works is all what matters to me (other also I'm sure)

I do however precision machine the bezels, the shrouds, the adapter kits, and offer life support on those Wish me a long life lolllll