View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:08 AM   #11
tommy583
98 Arctic silver 986

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche9 View Post
Yes, tell us more. How long did it take, how did you ship it, how did payment work, how did you communicate what you wanted, etc? The website I found has nice pictures but English is not their first language.
Well it took about a month and a half from when I sent it. I shipped it USPS. I payed in Euro's thru paypal. I sent them a picture from their website of what I wanted. I had them change some of the colors from the picture. All done thru email. The wheel came out exactly like I wanted. I'd say a picture is very helpful. They don't have the picture I used on their website anymore, i noticed they took a lot of them down. If you like the way my wheel looks, i'd just send them that picture and tell them what colors work for you. If anybody needs a pic of my wheel I can send it to you via email or pm.

The way it works is you send the pic and description of what you want thru email on their site. They send you back a quote in euro. If you agree to the price they send you directions on where to send it. If you have any more questions you could just pm me as well.

Last edited by tommy583; 05-12-2015 at 06:01 PM.
tommy583 is offline   Reply With Quote