View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 05:06 AM   #11
KevinH1990

I think I've been watching the show too much. When I finish a project on my car, I tell my wife that I'm "chuffed" or that the car is now in "good nick". I also noticed that when they buy U.S. manufactured car that they will have trouble controlling their smirks when they say things like "Let's have a look under the hood."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceH View Post
The Boxster episode was fun to watch but they should have used Fred's HID's to retrofit the headlights
Maybe Fred knows if his "bit of kit" would be legal in the UK. One piece of information I've gleaned from the show is that they have a strict "MOT" or vehicle inspection system. I think that in the UK you may need the self-leveling function and the headlight washers that came with the factory litronic/HID headlights due to a concern for affecting the vision of on-coming drivers.
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote