View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 06:40 AM   #11
bwillia080261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdwight View Post
PLease tell us more

OK, Here goes. Left to right

06 Imola Red Z4M with 56K miles. I bought this out of Texas last year and Adjusted the valves, replaced all the brakes with new rotors, sensors and a fluid flush and then changed the plugs and every fluid and filter. Added a black hood and aftermarket wheels and tires.

08 335 coupe with 65K miles black with saddle interior. I also bought this out of Texas but have had it many years. This little beauty has the Dinan cold air intake, exhaust, inter-cooler, springs and sway bars. A set of 19" wheels and tires and Bilstein sport struts and shocks. It also has a very aggressive Cobb tune. Very, very quick and fun in the canyons.

01 Boxster S with 67K miles and loaded with all options. I bought this from a desperate dealer in Chicago for a song! This poor car had been sitting in a barn for a long time with stuff stacked on it. The front springs were shot. Also the mice had gotten into it and had eaten through the cabin filter and put dog food into the front boot and the duct work for the HVAC. I spent the winter rebuilding this with an IMS bearing, RMS and Cam seal, new clutch, new exhaust, new brakes with rotors and sensors and a fluid flush. All new fluids and filters and plugs and cleaned the throttle body. A new gauge cluster and a blower motor. This car is a blast and I am proud of it and love the color. This is my girlfriends favorite car to drive.

07 Cayman S 45K miles with only electric seats, Zenon's and the big wheel and tire option. I bought this car in Denver and I've only had it a few weeks and it needs nothing but soon I will give it new plugs, filters and synthetic gear lube in the tranny. I just put Cayman R stripes on the sides and tinted the windows but those are not in the picture. This is the best handling car I have ever driven.

I had a chance to go the "Mitty" vintage car race at Road Atlanta two weekends ago and they had a class called the "Stuttgart Cup" which is only Boxster's and Cayman's. That was a thrill.
bwillia080261 is offline   Reply With Quote