View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #2
Registered User
ppbon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 529
They are called ...

... Speedster Humps.
Happy Boxstering,

Originally Posted by Rob175 View Post
I have a buddy that owns a 99' Boxster and he has the hard shell 2-piece cover that attaches behind the roll bars and covers the folded soft top.
Does anyone know what it's called? He refers to it as a "turtle deck"....but I don't think that's correct. Anyone know?

Racecar spelled backwards is: Racecar!
ppbon is offline   Reply With Quote