View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:10 AM   #1
rfuerst911sc

need a battery ? Pep Boys unknown sale

I use a local PepBoys for certain items I don't want to deal with on my daily drivers ( not the Boxster ). The other day I received an email from PB stating a 25 % off sale. It was fairly clear that it had to be used online but for the heck of it yesterday I visited my local store. As it turns out I need a battery for my S as it recently crapped out. Priced out a Bosch battery but the local store would not honor the coupon. OK online it is. This morning I went online, picked my local store which was the one I was at yesterday and chose my battery. When I got the check out I used the 25 % off coupon and it worked ! But then another coupon popped up for 30 % off !!! I used that and received 30 % off so in total saved $44.40 not bad. So out the door with local tax price is $125.71 for a Group 48 Bosch battery with 700 CCA and a 3 year warranty. I hope the same guy is behind the counter as yesterday To rub it in further they offer free install but I'm not letting them touch the P car. It's all good
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote