View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #859
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISP357 View Post
Ok, just placed my order. Black shroud turismo with red angel eyes and 5000k bulbs. Can hardly wait!
Chris - got it this morning! red it will be... can't wait to see those finished! Those red AE look pretty crazy on the table I can only imagine what they look on the car Pics when done mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by herve_g View Post
Fred, I think I read somewhere that you'll be in Montreal early March... Maybe you'll drop the projectors yourself?
Salut Herve! Nah as much as I anticipated, I can't run away in March but will 100% for sure end of July. My wife is going in for the whole 3rd week of March if you don't mind dropping by Papineau/Maisonneuve street for pick-up. She was a member of the China Olympic/National Swimming Team 12 years ago and haven't changed a tad... can I trust you?! I'd much rather shipping if you don't mind LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBorn View Post
Morning Nine8Six and ParticleWave
Just purchased my 99 986 with heavily burned internal lenses. Actually has 2 different color temp lamps and prob higher wattage than stock 35. First Mod after returns from shop for valve cover gaskets and IMS, etc will be your projector set up. Setting up my paypal account to move forward with purchase. The thread is super long and has taken me about 3hrs to figure out what all is going on. I think have a handle and possibly blue anodized with blue halos is a good option for my zenith blue 986. Do you have a website for ordering? Or what might I need to let you know in order to place an order? Will I need any custom shrouds or additional gear besides my stock headlight assemblies? Thanks in advance and a really great job creating a terrific product. Thanks
Hey Jeff - Martin is spot on and got you covered. If you have any other questions get in touch anytime. For info the kit is pretty standard-fit for the 986, all that needs custom selection from you is colors really. Apologies for the long thread and scattered info.... not entirely my fault loll Congrats on your new 986 roadster btw