View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #804
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenLinkage View Post
Fred I love your lights, its just that it is hard to walk away from a perfectly good and functional set of factory litronics. Had been thinking about trying yours anyway, just to change things up a bit, but would mean getting some "donor" headlights also.

Do I understand correctly that if I want something a bit custom wrt to the engraved script, I would need to order directly from you or your site prior to March 1? Anyway, thanks for your efforts and contributions.
Nah I'm sure it will be perfectly fine to request custom anything to Pelican after March 1st. May involve a few weeks waiting period and/or additional cost but I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. Let's see what their plan is, I'm not being told much atm... guess I'll find out at the same time as you guys (their stuff, nothing to do with me).

Firm on and agreed: I'm taking away the Add-to-Cart function off that GTP site on March 1st for the projector kits. They'll be "Exclusively available from Pelican only". Anyone wanting a kit will need to deal with them directly. Same goes for my mate here in Japan who enjoy reselling those, he'll need to import them. Same-game-for-everyone, no no undercut and all (do not contact me for a 'special' deal, won't work!).

PELICAN PARTS= Warranty, spare parts, xx days refund, top quality support, whatever their current policy is or will be, those kits will fall within those lines, etc. Cheaper shipping cost as well lol

Proper retail and customer support for you guys finally!