View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 10:48 PM   #17
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
Yes that would work, but that's not the issue. Never did the site mention that I would not be able to use Porsche lug bolts. This should be upfront when purchasing wheels. As I noted, I've spent over $200 getting 5mm spacers and lug bolts from ECS Tuning. I want to use the ECS spacers, they are great quality.

After a long talk with Johnny Danger I believe these would be the lug bolts I would need for these wheels.

Longer Extended Wheel Tapered Bolts Studs Lugs Black Benz 14x1 5 35mm Thread | eBay
Yea tapered or cone, whatever you call those lug bolts there are pretty standard to most of the car wheels. No issues with using the same spacers or some of other manufacturers mate.

Websites, communication, huh! Some guy (middle-east based) put up a PayPal complaint on gtprojectors.com for failing to send him the complete headlight unit. He said "all I received was projectors, no new headlights in the box" I demand my money back (worst he refused to send back his projectors). ?!?!?. There is no where on your website that mention that you are not going to send me a new pair of headlights.

Thankfully PayPal recently ruled in my favor but none the less, carrying business online is really difficult enough. I'm sure your wheel supplier will amend their listing if you remind them too - just a misunderstanding. Nobody is perfect mate, be nice!

Last edited by Nine8Six; 02-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote