View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 07:10 AM   #337
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjazz View Post
Thanks to everyone who are posting their installations...any other ideas are welcome and I'll be deciding what method suits my limited electrical skills
I bet some will come up with pretty fancy set-up - let's see! The easiest = ashtray. I'm also keeping my eyes open for that dual-intensity brake circuit activated thingy. For the red kit I think it would be a nice feature. The other colors aren't much of a 'safety' concern imo, can be turned on anytime/anywhere.

As far as set-up(s) goes, it's all at its infantry atm. Plenty you can do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjazz View Post
Note to self...remove watches/rings before handling and mild detergent, warm water, clean microfiber when cleaning.
Maintenance is required on this kit. Buy yourself a plastic polishing kit that you can use for headlights, tail lights, and your illuminated WD. One kit fits all (e.g. NOVUS)

And remember, a kit like that is only meant to be effective after you have cleaned & detailed/wax your roadster. Meant to accentuate the topless drive really, stylish!. I leave mine turned off when the roof is up, but turn it ON when the car is spanking clean and roof is down only. Fancy accessories really... looking good is all it does loll

The etch also looks killer in day time. Top quality soft white, frosty, high res, etc. I think you'll all love that effect as well

Exterminate the WD Stickers lolll