View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 06:37 AM   #255
com3dorm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
After a few voice mails and phone calls I was alerted to the fact you had posted about our "test" weekend at WSIR

Square: there is no secret sauce (waves hand through air)

I will say this: if you are running your car so low? that you *think you need to roll your fender lips? You are already way way..way behind in suspension setup. I lost count of how many cars I have RAISED back up from "slammed" and watched the customers go MUCH faster. It never fails. Ever. People/shops think because they see a CUP or RSR slammed? that they *should run their 9X6/9X7 slammed also.. LOL keep doing that.. Most of those who run the cars based on what they have seen (or read sometimes) have NO clue *how Porsche obtained the ride heights (and kept proper suspension geometry) Until you buy the really really expensive Cup/RSR uprights? OR you work on Cup/RSR cars? you wont know how Porsche did it

I've had plenty of people comment about our cars and the ride height (they look 4WD to most) but the people who are commenting? Are always behind us on grid... hmmm???
All good info. Im running a squared setup on ROW M030. Would it be fair to say that's a good reference for ride height when switching to coilovers?