View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 09:19 AM   #198
Nine8Six

Dunno about you guys but in terms of visibility, the Boxster doesn't provide much between those hoops anyway I have to use my side mirrors more than anything else on this car.

In all honesty I haven't driven the boxster with the badge+porsche etched deflector I have at the moment. I did however drove the car during an evening between Shanghai and Anji (3hrs drive) at the beg of Dec with that stupid looking HUD thing lol (was a Porsche car group drive-out... so HAD to show off a little!). Took me about 30min to get used to it really - you forget about it. Even illuminated you can still see clearly what's behind ya imho. Might be different if you etch the entire surface area of the wind deflector with let's say, a full size/solid American flag design, dunno...

I did get to see what it look like when illuminated when I was taking pics the other day. If you ask me... I think the red Porsche lettering looks quite cool from the mirror. Kinda liked it a lot in fact lol

Not sure if anyone told you but its already Jan 1st 2015 here!!! Just back from a friend's home party (2hrs drive for a 20km distance). NEVER go out on New Year eve in a 26million pop city. My first mistake of the year I guess

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh, and as promised, that best-in-the-world(lol) boxster wind deflector is LIVE and avail for grab:

Illuminated Wind Deflector Kit for Boxster 986 - English