View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:28 PM   #7
mach schnell

epiq - sorry, bro - i'm gonna have to keep em.

sd- the red moldings on the air vents didn't stick - they actually started peeling off after the 2nd car wash. gonna eventually paint the vents or just buy the Cayman ones. Thanx for covering my back! I think my shaved head and goatee might intimidate the average 911 owner enough to keep their opinions and thoughts to themselves.
btw, still contemplating the yellow seat belts (that was your suggestion, right?), but think strut braces, springs or an exhaust modification would come before that.

TriGem - I used a place locally, which did some work on my VW Beetle last year. They charged my $130 for parts and labor (the decals I bought from the silverbulbs guy off of ebay). Hoehn, where I bought the car quoted me $1600 for red calipers, ha! ABD Racing in Riverside, which also did work on my VW, quoted me about $400 for a similar method to what I had done for $130 or approx $800 for a slightly better method (their words) that would have also required they keep my car for nearly a week. I'm happy with my choice. If money weren't an issue (and I could handle giving my car up for a week) then I might have chosen the ABD option 2.
Japanese Rising Sun roof graphic
De-ambered and nearly de-chromed!

Sold - 05 BMW 330CI ZHP M-tuned
Imola Red, 6spd, Alcantra & Carbon Fiber Interior

Sold - 05 Boxster Black/Black 5spd
19" Carrera S Wheels
Bose Audio System/Sport Chrono Pkg
Schnell Short Shifter
Yellow Calipers c/ carbon fiber Porsche lettering
De-Ambered

Sold - 03 VW Beetle Silver - way too modified!
mach schnell is offline   Reply With Quote