View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:23 AM   #1
986silverbullet

EVOMS INTAKE vs MSDS INTAKE

hey hows it going i have a 2000 boxster 2.7 liter im sure you already know that just making sure but i am STUCK inbetween these 2 intakes one of course is the EVOLOUTION MOTOR SPORT intake at www.evoms.com and another is this intake i found that have not yet found any POST or have never even heard anything about it its athttp://www.msdsinc.com/new_986boxter.htm there both around the same price give or take 10 bucks the BIGGEST diffrence between the two intakes IS the EVO INTAKE has a AIR BOX and the MSDS DOESN'T please post back your Suggestions or IF anyone Has one of these Intakes e-mail me at MALIBUMIKE2002@MSN.COM

p.s I HAVE A CUSTOM FITTED MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST SO IF ANYONES LOOKING FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW AND ILL SEND YOU A SOUND CLIP ive searched all over for that PERFECT exhaust and took a shot with this and i AM VERY PLEASED with my RESULTS havnt Dyno'd it but I DEFFINITY feel a diffrence in power through out the RPM range!!! AND IT SOUNDS AWSOME!!!!!!!

By the way Im new to the Forum: (SO BE NICE) LoL just jokin but i att...some pics of My Boxster and My Dads Testarossa just for KICKS!!!!

Last edited by 986silverbullet; 04-11-2006 at 12:29 AM.
986silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote