View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 09:26 AM   #161
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate 01 View Post
Just wanted to keep this thread active, so others that didn't see it before would take notice. I think there would be quite a bit of interest in this for their Boxsters.

Any updates to report?
Yikes! Apologies for the late one

Seen your post y'day but was stuck out of town and my mobby's VPN just wouldn't want to connect for some weird reason. That's right, 986forum is blocking conn coming from China.... we also need to buy VPN services to access most networks (youtube, twitter, 986forum, etc lol)

The update is.... I got all the electronics sorted this week so now it's off to testing the kit is harsh environments. 48hrs in the oven @ 120F non-stop and the same going on in the freezer at -4F. What I do is swing the "powered-on" kit back and forth in cold/hot/cold/hot. If it survives then I'll let those kits go out - not before!

I'll get some pics taken tomorrow and update soon.

p.s. slow progress... last weekend was our monthly Porsche car weekend out and this Saturday was my dogs' 3 years old birthday (out of town). Read correct... the dogs birthdays are celebrated. I know... I have pretty weird hobbies I tell ya lol

and tmrw the wife wants me to decorate the house and get it ready for xmas (she is hosting this year, not me lol). Can't believe it... more LEDs

Busy Busy!!!