View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:03 PM   #10
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosnolasco View Post
Am I doing something wrong? If yes, tell me how to keep the post in the top, without repeating it.
For sale posts belong in the "For sale" section:

Boxster Parts for sale or wanted - 986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster Owners and Others

This section is for general discussions. There really isn't a way to keep a post on top unless it is a "sticky" but those are usually for high value posts that contain a lot of good information. Your best bet is to keep your post in the for sale section and let this one die out. As you have new info, you can update your "For sale" post.

http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-parts-sale-wanted/54960-boxster-air-cooler-parts-sale.html

There are several other folks that are parting out cars on here, you can take a look at their threads and see how they do it. My recommendation is to read the threads and see what parts folks always seem to need like windscreen meshes, and if you have any, post pictures of the specific high value items. Or take a look at the dismantlers on eBay who list individual parts. If you keep bumping threads up to the top with no new information folks are going to get (more) irritated. It is a lot of work to keep on top of it, best wishes and good luck!

Steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote