View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 07:25 AM   #4
particlewave
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitmishra4 View Post
Hi,

I know there has been a lot of discussion on here about the LED headlights and fitment and pros and cons and all that good stuff, but I was wondering if anyone had a solid recommendation on what kind/brand/type of H1 bulbs to get that match the LED headlights (temperature-wise) closely and will not burn out super quick, will produce good output and not damage the harness due to large current draw? Don't mind spending a few bucks for a good quality bulb.
This is confusing. You do realize that those "LED headlights" do not actually have LED main bulbs, right? I believe they come with halogen bulbs and you can convert them to HID.
So, the real question is "which bulbs do you intend to use with them and what are you trying to match?"

Since a lot of people have the LED headlights installed, I am sure there will be good recommendations. Thanks in advance.
I think you've been misinformed. I've been a member here and other Porsche forums for years and I know of all of three or four people that have bought these.

Apologies if it has been discussed, I promise I tried searching but found nothing specific to this.

Cheers!
The message you've entered is too short.