View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 11:58 AM   #2
EPIQTodd

Wow, a personal message for me!

Yes, as a matter of fact. I'm keeping up with it because soon we want to build a spec Boxster, too.

Porsche Owners Club is starting it out, and SCCA is probably going to just jump aboard once POC irons out all the kinks and they can just copy it as a spec class directly. At the most recent POC Time Trials at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the first spec Boxster was there, but not racing - just there for looks, I guess. I think they are bringing it to Willow Springs this weekend to run it, and if so, I'll give you the whole scoop, because I'll be there racing myself.

There are two other groups I have talked to who are interested in building one, and at least one more that has already started. The 2.5l Boxsters are just now starting to become attractively priced, so the quest for a new spec class with a neutral handling mid-engine car is great.

I'll be sure to keep you (and the forum, if everybody wants) up to date on what I know as it goes along.

2005 Boxster S - Atlas Grey/Black, PASM, Sport Chrono, Bose
2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
2007 Cadillac Escalade (tow vehicle with bling)

'00 Boxster - 2.7l w/FVD ECU tuning, Moton double adjustable suspension, custom stainless headers, lightweight flywheel, dual Magnaflow mufflers, 18" CCR wheels, 911 front brakes in front, Boxster front brakes in rear, full welded cage.

http://www.epiqautosport.com/images/epiqtoddavatar2.jpg
EPIQTodd is offline   Reply With Quote