View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
keysguy

Before I bought my car I was negotiating with another dealer. (Delray Beach Mazda) They had a nice Boxster that I was very interested in. I had a friend in the area go and do a quick inspection for me. (is about 5 hours from my house) Based on his report back to me I started negotiations. We arrived at a price and I gave a deposit via credit card over the phone. My friend went back to get the car and take it for a PPI. The car wasn't there. They had given it to another customer to take home for the evening. When this was reported back to me I was PISSED. They refunded my CC. I ended up two days later buying my car from Jim Ellis Porsche In Atlanta. (VERY NICE to deal with) I flew to Atlanta to pick up the car they even picked me up at the airport and had all my Florida license plate and registration taken care of. Anyway, I get back to Key West and the dealer in Delray is calling me asking if I'm interested in the car still. I negotiated with them back and forth for a couple of days got them about $1000 less than the first price we agreed on, then e-mailed them a picture of my new car and told them to EFFF off.
keysguy is offline   Reply With Quote