View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #61
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagalla View Post
I don't know what LEDs you're using, but if you're using color shift LEDs, here is what I'd like to see.

1. Powered on with the lights (using the ashtray light, or rear parking lights or what ever.
2. Have the ability to turn it off if I'd like to (maybe with a button in one of the blanks on the dash, or a switch in the center console)
3. Have the lighting change to Red when the brakes are applied (or a brighter red if you're already using red).

I think this could be really sweet.

BTW, this is my design choice:

Simple and still lets you see through the wind blocker.

I'm digging this thread.

Tony
Tony - top quality mate. Got to admit those are all great ideas! But, if you ask me, and as JayG already pointed out, we can't move too far away from the initial idea of having this edge panel designed with an emphasis on simplicity. We've getting way too close to our max/ceiling of $7,500 per unit :/

Regardless, I'll need to consult with dearest resident, and associate Electrical Engineer (Charles) on this and get back to you. I know that he is already working onto a piggy back (plug & play) module that will trigger the dual-intensity brake light thingy for us (Top man eh!)