View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #21
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxster6354 View Post
Awhile back we had a sponsor of the board that did the same thing, now their site is called xxxxxxxxxxx, at the time they did not offer the LED lighting on the Boxster but did the laser etching. Seems they will be producing soon.

How will yours be compared (Costs/Style) ?

The glass will remain in its stock format/size/mounting assy. The module will achieve the same result but with an emphasis on simplicity (compact, stealthy, heat managed). Without any fancy on/off switch, dimmers and the huge black box that's needed on some fancy setup I've recently seen out of JP. In fact, something I didn't like from that Z4 was that weird and huge looking black box coming out 1.5" off the bottom of the deflector. Other than that it was all sexy stuff.

That Boxster glass is tiny... hard to squeeze stuff in there without making it look 'heavy' lol

Cost-wise; of course mine will cost $3,845 more than all the other edge-lit wind deflectors that you can find In-The-World

Last edited by Nine8Six; 11-10-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote