View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #16
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giller View Post
I think your original posting with the crest and the PORSCHE looked amazing. Very classy and a good size IMO.

Red lighting might cause some issues, being on the rear of the vehicle. Maybe some of our law experts can speak to that? Blue would be pretty sweet. Can you do a silver led or would it just show up white?
The cool white would be the nearest to artic silver type match. Silver boxster, white boxster. Charles has this awesome blue interior lighting... can't wait to see what the blue edge lighting would do for his (I also have the green you like, Charles!)

The module will be held by two little screws so it could be fun for some to source out their own led filters/diffusers (cheap, available online in most photography store) and do their own shades if required - just add a strip of that material on top of the LED strip and you get a totally different tone.

To start with I aim at using the primary LEDs (RGB), warm and cool whites. Warm white could be nice for those tan interiors... I'll try them all and snap a few shot no worries

Also have strips of "UV" lights (black light, call it what you want...). All good fun