Thread: :-( Bye guys.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:55 AM   #19
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker boxster View Post
Congrats! Great color.

Tue I was giving a presetation on my Parade trip to the Porsche club at the local Porsche dealer. Prior to the presentation, I was looking at the Boxster GTS they had on the showroom floor. Beautiful car (it was red also). The friendly salesperson who covets my Cayman said I could trade both my cars in (I'm pretty sure he said straight up) for the GTS (sticker of $97K). That would have been a great deal, but I said I'd miss my Cayman. He said he could do the same deal on a Cayman GTS. I said I'd miss my Boxster. He keeps trying - last fall he wanted me to trade both on a 991. I think that was going to cost me $10K.

I feel like the last of the Mohicans now that you don't have 1 of ea. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new ride. Those 981s are hard to beat at DEs.

I want to see a track test between the base 991, the lighter Boxster Spyder, the more powerful Cayman GTS and the lower COG Boxster GTS (with only marginally less power than either Cayman GTS and base 991). I think we would be surprised about who would come out on top.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote