View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #17
keysguy

Today very little progress was made on this. I did raise the spoiler and look at it. It does not appear bent other than the top piece except that it does not raise all the way on the passenger side. Almost like it is binding. The insurance company is less than helpful other they at least today everyone admits there is a problem. The insurance company wants to send me a check based on the pictures to fix it. I am more than uncomfortable about that since when they had the car in front of them they couldn't get it right. They also admit that this is not my fault but refuse to pay to have my car taken back to the mainland to be fixed. As one of my friends said "you could have had that job done here" (meaning on island) At this point I'm turning it over to my lawyer and letting him argue. It will end up costing me I'm sure. I have now also let me insurance agent know that Flo and I are no longer friends and to look for other options. My big issue is this work was done in a Porsche Certified Facility. I will be sending pictures to Porsche and showing them the work that was done by Stuttgart International Auto Body In Ft. Lauderdale Fl.

PerfectLap, Thanks for the link I have ordered a bottle.
keysguy is offline   Reply With Quote