View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 01:33 PM   #7
pinoyfiend

well women and cars never mix

When i drive my 2003 Acura NSX, I get compliments from guys and guys only, one girl asks me, "is that a camaro". My cousinsays I look like an old man in my 2001 e320. As for the boxster, girls really just know the brand name / shape, girls just ask "You have a porsche?" "can I ride in it?".. .. so I made my boxster faster than my NSX to get credit from both the male and female sides...after all my efforts and love for cars, I guess nothing, yes not even cars, beats the love of a fine woman. Never needed the cars to meet/date women but the car collection does help.. Not in the gold digging/materialistic kind of way but more in the indication of success. Happy to say, I did recently find the woman of my life and she never even seen my car collection, but since she heard about the Boxster.. she's making me sell it.....as for the replacement, she says I can get anything BUT another Porsche....as long as she helps me choose it. For the first try she hates the Gallardo.. but thank God she likes the F360.. I'm thinking she only likes it cause it's cheaper. My supercharged boxster should be up for sale anytime soon now. Anyone interested?
pinoyfiend is offline   Reply With Quote