View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #12
rubberduckie

If i decide to pull the wire, will i have to remove the black plastic thing that it above the tire? And if so i could really use some pictures if anyone has them. I have tried almost every option (using a screwdriver to move the cam under the levers to open the doors, the cig lighter charger) but nothing has worked. this is it before i have to call the towtruck. if it comes to that, does anyone know how the dealer will open it? and have any of you guys ever heard of a dealership that will come to ones home to fix somthing like this? this whole problem has made me somewhat question Porsche. my Honda, although hardly the looks or preformance of the Box, would never have a flaw like this. Espccially when so many Porsche owners have to store their cars in the winter months, you would think that this would be a problem for many people and somthing that Porsche woudl want to fix. when i think about the fact that this may run me a couple of hundred (towing, labour, at least a complete day of time) i am feeling for the first time since i bought the car the pain of owning a Porshce. i am sure that as soon as i can get it on the road again this will change, but for now
All advice would be appreciated
rubberduckie is offline   Reply With Quote