View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 06:54 PM   #9
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippojam1
For all of those following my little service hassle. I just spoke to the service manager at BH Porsche, Trevor, and he seemed to be defending his employee right off the bat. Then he went and talked to the idiot employee and then called me back with a little more belief of my story saying that next time I come in I should ask for him and he'll give me "some sort of discount or something." I personally don't believe it. Sounds wishy washy.

A good sales outfit will appease the customer who has a logical complaint by giving him or her a specific incentive to come back and spend more money there. Porsche servicing is a big busines and I don't understand why they wouldn't go out of their way to keep me as a customer. I don't think I'll be going back to Beverly Hills Porsche for servicing...Maybe Rusnak (the next closest dealership in Pasadena) isn't much better, but I will at least tell everyone on this board not to expect great service from Beverly Hills Porsche.
Hippojam....Trevor is almost as annoying as Jason...If you want good service from BH go see Eric im telling you. Eric will give you the truth with no bull****************. I personally would HATE going to that dealer if it wasnt for him. Everyone there including the cashiers are idiots. Ill be heading there next Monday 4/3 for some warranty work...
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3